- Ballast: 120v/240v CMH 1000W, Low frequency; Bulb: DE 1000W 3100K Bulb
- HIGH-TECH BALLAST: Cutting-edge adjustable ballast features advanced low frequency Square-Wave technology for high efficiency, reliability and no electromagnetic interference. 8' power cord with 3-pronged plug, compatible with Standard North American outlets
- ULTRA-HIGH REFLECTIVITY RATING: Sturdy reflective hood is made of German aluminum rated at 98% reflectivity; the contour design and texturing eliminates hot spots and dead zones
- GROW LIGHT COVERAGE: SunStream recommends use of this unit to cover an area of approximately 9 square feet during vegetative growth and approx. 6 square feet during the bloom phase
- EFFICIENT, FULL-SPECTRUM LIGHT: This fixture delivers a more efficient spectrum for growing than HPS systems. 3-year warranty of ballast and 1 year warranty of lamp.
This Double End Bulbs system will bring you professional-grade full-spectrum lighting to your garden. Ceramic Metal Halide is becoming more popular in the horticultural industry. The CMH lamps have a very broad light spectrum which is more similar to the sun itself. We have taken CMH technology and increased its operational efficiency, making the most comprehensive spectrum of light output for an HID fixture even better. The CMH lamps also have increased efficiency in PAR/Watt compared to other forms of HID lighting. The CMH fixture can be used as a primary veg light, a primary light for SOG applications, or a supplemental full spectrum light for large flowering operations.
Temperature case: 75 Celsius/167Fahrenheit
Temperature Ambient: 0-35Celsius/32-95Fahrenheit
Input wattage: 240V
Input current: 4.17A
Power factor: 0.99
THD: Lower than 10%
Output frequency: 104Khz+
Lamp: 1000W CMH DE
Notice: The products are designed for used in Climate rooms, the products may be used in a damp environment can not be used in a wet environment and outdoors.
Notice: Due to the special design of the double-ended CMH bulb, please place the fixture horizontally before connecting to a power source. The 3K CMH bulb might be damaged if the fixture is placed in an angle after power is on.